Parc Madeleine follows the advice and measures regarding Covid-19 from local and national government.
The health of our staff and guests is paramount to Parc Madeleine. Because of this we request our guests to observe the measures. This way we ensure a responsible stay for everyone’s health.
If you or a person in your travel group has symptoms relating to Covid-19, you are expected not to travel and to observe the measures of the government.
Covid-19 situation is changing daily. Parc Madeleine is therefore adapting to guarantee strict compliance with health recommendations.
We thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you have any questions about your reservation and possible consequences , please contact us at: Office 0031- (0) 85 0704 546
If your reservation (in whole or in part) cannot proceed due to closure of Parc Madeleine because of Covid-19 the terms and conditions below will be applied:
1. If Parc Madeleine cannot proceed with your booking to comply with guidelines and/or instructions from the (local)government or relevant public health authorities,you will receive a voucher. You will receive one
voucher worth the amount you paid for the reservation. This voucher is valid for 15 months and can be used as a means of payment for making a new reservation (based on availabilty). Offering a voucher under these circumstances is part of the agreement and does not qualify as an amendment to the agreement.
2. The voucher is valid for 15 months from the arrival date of your original booking. This means that you must have booked a new stay within 15 months of your original arrival date.
3. The new booking (date) is based on availability.
4. If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference will be charged to the guest.
5. If the new booking is cheaper, the remaining value will remain on your voucher (valid for 15 months from the date of arrival of your original booking). If your voucher still contains a value after making new booking, you may spend this credit in our restaurant during your stay (within 15 months from the date of arrival of your original booking).
6. The voucher is not transferable to third parties and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. If you have bought ski passes at Parc Madeleine for your stay, the amount will be fully refunded.
8.The value of the voucher is equal to the amount already paid and received by Parc Madeleine for your original booking, including any booking fees paid and does not claim the same or comparable performance as that involved in the original booking.
9. The above conditions have been established after consultation with the Authority for Consumers and Markets. This arrangement can be amended if Parc Madeleine deems it is necessary and/or if the government decides that the Covid-19 measures will continue for longer.
10. All other terms and conditions of the General Terms and Conditions remain applicable to the booking.